Calculated columns by default appear on all out of the box display forms. SharePoint 2013 doesn’t offer any way to change it to hidden using the web client.
You will need to use SharePoint Designer 2013 to be able to set the column to Hidden.
- Open the site in SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Click on Lists and Libraries
- Select the List / Library you wish to modify.
- Under Content Types, select the Content Type that has the calculated column.
- Under Content Type, click Edit Content Type Columns.
- On the columns editor, click on the calculated column you wish to edit.
- On the Property column, click ONCE on the word ‘Optional’ and wait. It will take 1-2 seconds before you see a dropdown box.
- Select the Hidden option, click Push Changes to Sites and Lists and Save.